Thing One is, if nothing else, persistant. She decided she would run for MissWindy Prairie again. She has the dress ordered, the Jacket has had it's first fitting and the boots are ready to be sprayed to match. She has not, however written her speech. She ttold me once what it had to be about, and I'm hard pressed to remember, let alone help write it! I hope it goes better for her this time. She does have the cowboy of her dreams standing by to help - even Thing Two is planning to make an appearance!
I guess I'm try, trying again, too. I didn't realize it had been since October since I last "blogged". So far I think only one person has viewed my blog - it's a little bland. I think I'll talk to a blogging firnd to see if she can help me learn how to brighten things up a bit.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookie here! I found you! You are a good writer, just a bit sporatic. :)
Post a Comment